Alterations and cancellations to class timetable
We're experiencing significant disruption to our classes and events due to ongoing emergency remedial works.
The current emergency remedial works have been organised by the owner of The Borough Hall, Royal Borough of Greenwich, and are out of our control.
We will continue to update this page with the latest updates on our classes and events. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Last Updated: 1730 on Monday 19 March
If your class is not listed below, then it is scheduled to take place as usual. To clarify any specific class or event, please call our reception on 020 8293 9741.
- Professional Class (19-23 March): Professional Class is on as usual.
- Evening Classes in March: Ballroom and Pilates classes will be relocated to other sites for the remainder of the term. All other classes will continue at Greenwich Dance as normal.
- Professional Class (26-29 March): Professional Class is on as usual. These classes are expected to be very popular, so we would advise all participants to arrive as early as possible. Places will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Easter Weekend (30 March - 2 April): No classes will run on Friday 30 March, Saturday 31 March or Monday 2 April. The building will be closed to the public. A private hire will be taking place in the building on Easter Sunday (1 April).
- Tea Dance (Saturday 21 April): Sadly this Tea Dance has had to be cancelled due to the ongoing emergency remedial works. We have tried to contact all customers to inform them about obtaining a refund - please call our box office on 020 8293 9741 to arrange a refund.