Healthy Spine, Mobile Joints with The Feldenkrais Method
This course has already started. Bookings for our next course, starting Tuesday 20 Feb, will open at 5pm on 29 January. To receive a reminder email, click here sign up to our newsletter.
The Feldenkrais Method is a great way to improve your overall mobility. It can counteract common problems like back, shoulder or neck pain, improve your overall comfort and enhance yoga, dance or sport practice. The method is deeply relaxing and invigorating.
Feldenkrais works on the nervous system and how we use our body. The class will take you through simple and gentle movement sequences either lying or sitting on the floor.
- From January 2018, this class will take place on Tuesday evenings
- As your body will cool down, we recommend that you wear warm, comfortable clothing
- Please let us know of any specific physical problems or injuries you have when booking
- This course is for ages 18+
- This is a 5-week course between Tues 9 Jan - Tues 6 Feb.
Juliana Brustik is a qualified teacher of Feldenkrais Awareness through Movement lessons and a member of the Feldenkrais Guild UK. She brings to her practice over 25 years of experience in teaching dance and movement. For the past 20 years she attended many Feldenkrais classes and residentials as a student. Her own experiences have inspired her to learn the method.
- No class - half term