On our website
We believe dance is for everyone so we have built our website with inclusive design thinking. We have aimed to reach the W3C AAA web accessibility standard.
Our identity aims to make dance accesible through type, image and colour. Type has been tested for good contrast and legibility.
Users should be able an browse online however they want and with a device best suits their needs. Menus are able to be controlled with a mouse, keyboard and screen readers.
This website has designed for modern browsers running on any device. Compatibility includes Internet Explorer 10 and newer.
If you have any comments about our site which you feel improve the experience of our visitors, we would appreciate hearing it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback.
At The Borough Hall
- There are two accessible toilets in the building: one on the ground floor near reception, and one next to the Minor Hall.
- The Borough Hall is on the first floor of the building, and is accessible by lift.
- The Minor Hall is on the ground floor with six steps leading from reception to the space. A ramp is available at our side entrance (please speak to a member of staff should you wish to use this).
- Unfortunately Studio 3 is only accessible by stairs. Please speak to a member of the team should you have any access requirements.
- All of our printed materials are available in large print on request.