COVID-19 Safety Measures for our activity
We have been returning to delivering activity in person from our base at Charlton House and off-site in the community. The Greenwich Dance team are working hard to ensure all individuals who form part of our community feel welcome and safe to move with us. We have put the following safety measures in place for when you participate in our activity. All our measures are in line with government guidelines and reviewed regularly.
Help keep our dancing community safe
You must not attend your class if you have any COVID symptoms or have tested positive on a lateral flow test or PCR test within 10 days. Please contact us and we will offer you a credit note to attend a future class, or refund you, if appropriate.
We encourage everyone to be vaccinated (unless exempt) and to continue to take lateral flow tests regularly in line with government guidelines. If you are aged 12yrs+ we would further encourage you to take a lateral flow test before attending.
What to expect when you participate in Greenwich Dance activity
- You may see our Greenwich Dance team or other venue staff wearing face coverings.
- You must wear a face-covering in all public areas of the buildings we deliver activity in if you are aged 12yrs+. Face coverings are not required in the studios when moving unless you feel safer to do so as a personal preference.
- We may be requested to share your data with NHS Test and Trace.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser, for where this is not available on site.
- Please arrive ‘ready to move’ bringing minimal belongings with you as possible.
- During the Autumn 2021 term, we will be cautious when doing close contact work in classes. This will be reviewed at the end of each half term.
- Classes may finish a few minutes early to maximise ventilation between classes.
- We ask that you leave the space promptly after your class but encourage you to continue your conversations outside.
- If we need to cancel a class due to COVID or any other reason, we will contact you via email. Where possible we will reschedule missed classes or offer credit for the next term. If that is not possible, we will organise a refund.
What to do if you test positive for COVID?
The Guidance on Self-Isolation has changed – If you’re a contact of someone who may have been infected with the Omicron variant, you must self-isolate for 10 days, regardless of your age, vaccination status or any negative test results.
We encourage you to contact us via email at email@example.com if you test positive for COVID after attending a class. In return we will also stay in contact with you, should we need to inform you of any positive cases you have been in contact with.
You will be sent any specific requirements and advice for the class you have booked before you arrive – if you are unsure of anything please get in contact via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any concerns when you arrive or would like more information, please speak to a member of Greenwich Dance staff or your class teacher.
We review these measures regularly and in line with all government guidelines. We will update you if there are any changes. We hope these measures will give us all confidence to continue moving safely together.